Authors & Presenters
FINAL AUTHOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR FORMAL PAPERS
The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per latest IEEE policy.
Prepare the final version of the manuscript using the paper templates linked below
LaTeX Template Instructions (PDF, 63 KB)
- Template (ZIP, 700 KB) Updated July 2018
LateX Bibliography Files
- Windows (ZIP, 309 KB)
Tips: Be sure to use the template's conference mode. See template documentation for details. Select Save when the File Download window appears. The files cannot open directly from the server.
- Please visit Overleaf and sign in using your IEEE Account to utilize the templates and collaboration features of Overleaf.
Remember: the final version of a paper in the format given above should not exceed 6 pages.
Online Registration is now open - You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the full IEEE member or non-member registration fee by March 16, 2019. If you need to register by bank transfer, please email Shelby Lussier, ISPCE 2019 Manager.
No paper will be published without the author's completed registration and payment.
Final Manuscript Production
An electronic version of the final manuscript must be generated for the conference proceedings. From the final manuscript formatted as instructed above, authors must generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be transformed in the PDF format using the IEEE PDF express web tool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account by going to: http://www.pdf-express.org and using Conference ID: 45810x
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper. Once you’ve received your PDF file, upload it to EDAS.
- Send the electronic version of the final manuscript, complete the presenter's biography form, and submit the copyright form through EDAS by March 16, 2019.
- Once you receive your Xplore compatible PDF, log in at http://edas.info
- Upload your paper.
- Click the My Papers tab. Click the upload icon (third column from the right) and a dialog box will open that will enable you to select and upload your paper via the web or via FTP.
- Fill in and sign the IEEE Copyright Transfer form.
- The IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, click on the 'My Papers' tab and then click on the copyright icon under the copyright column (second column from the right). Authors who are not authorized to sign a copyright transfer form, should download the paper version of a copyright transfer form, fill it in, and ask an authorized person to sign it.Then, send the completed form to the ISPCE 2019 Manager by fax: +1 (352) 872 5545.
- No paper will be published without the submitted copyright form.
- Prepare the presenter's biography form.
- Please declare who will be presenting the paper at the conference on EDAS. To do this, click the 'My Papers' tab, click on your paper title, and then click the Change/Add icon in the Presenter row. Indicate who will present the paper and click Choose presenter. Presenters must fill out a short bio (50 word max) on EDAS by going to the ‘My Profile’ tab and filling in the information in the ‘Brief bio’ field. Information in this form will be used by the session chairperson to introduce the presenter.
Presentations that accompany the Full Paper should use the following PowerPoint Template
FINAL AUTHOR INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRESENTATIONS (WITHOUT FORMAL PAPERS)
Online registration is now open - You MUST register before uploading your presentation. Please register by March 16, 2019. One full IEEE member or non-member registration (student registrations and daily registrations do not apply for this) covers only one (1) presentation. If you need to register by bank transfer, please contact Shelby Lussier, ISPCE 2019 Manager. No presentation will be presented without the author's registration and payment.
Upload your presentation
- Login at http://edas.info
- Click the My Papers tab
- Click the presentation upload icon (third column from the right) and a dialog box will open that will enable you to select and upload your presentation via the web or via FTP.
Prepare the presenter's biography form
Please declare who will be presenting the work at the symposium in EDAS. To do this, click the 'My Papers' tab, click on your presentation title, and then click the Change/Add icon in the Presenter row. Indicate who will be presenting and click Choose presenter. Presenters must fill out a short bio (50 word max) in EDAS by going to the ‘My Profile’ tab and filling in the information in the ‘Brief bio’ field. Information in this form will be used by the session chairperson to introduce the presenter.
Presentations should use the following Power Point template.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR WEB AND INTERNET POSTING
If authors like to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material.
Problems in preparing and submitting your manuscript or presentation? Further Information?
Contact the ISPCE 2019 Manager
Conference Catalysts, LLC